Bodybuilding is a competitive activity that involves a contender mentally and physically pushing themselves to their limits. There is a lot that needs to be considered before entering a bodybuilding competition. To know information that will help you prepare and to know where to go to for the best competitions, here is all the information that you will need.
Top Bodybuilders of 2014
Arnold Schwarzenneger is one of the most known bodybuilders but there are contemporary champions whose story and methods may influence you to reach your fullest potential.
- Dennis Wolf
- Shawn Rhoden
- Ben Pakulski
- Cedric McMillan
- Branch Warren
Top Bodybuilding Competitions of 2014
It should be your goal to enter these competitions as they are some of the best bodybuilding competitions:
- Arnold Classic
- IFBB Houston Pro
- IFBB Titans Grand Prix
- IFBB Pro Bikini
- Los Angeles Fit Expo
Food is, of course, an important part of your bodybuilding journey. Food is the fuel to your body, therefore, it is a crucial driving force to get you where you want to be if you consume the right food. Top diet tips include:
- Add buckwheat to your meals
- Chia can be used as a replacement for eggs in baking and thickening puddings and smoothies.
- Hummus and pita using chickpeas.
- Peanut butter sandwich contains amino acids
- Avoid artificial colourings, and sugar-free treats
- Organic food is the right way to go, but do your research to see if it’s for you
- Daily cups of green tea is advisable
- Drink water before a meal
- Eat chicken breast and oatmeal to burn fat
- Replace white rice with brown rice
- Add fish oils and egg whites in your diet
- Consider fasting; research it and see if it is for you
Bodybuilding is not something you should jump right into. Be sure to research, prepare, and plan before undergoing the process of training for bodybuilding competition.